- This event has passed.
Legalization of Cannabis and the Impact of Workplace Issues
January 25 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
NJAPA Webinar – Wednesday, January 25, 2023
This program is designed to provide company owners, senior executives, human resource managers and other supervisory personnel with a broad overview and understanding of the impact of Medical and Recreational Marijuana Use on the Workplace.
Topics will include:
• Federal Treatment of Cannabis Including the Official Law and Unofficial Position of Federal Agencies
• Medical Legalization in NJ
• Workers Compensation Issues
• NJ Reasonable Accommodation Requirements
• Recreational Legalization in NJ
• Practical Implications for the Workplace Including Drug-Free Workplaces, Permissible Scope of Testing, Workplace Impairment Recognition Expert, and Impact on Personnel Decisions
When: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
10:30 am – 11:20 am
A link to the webinar will be emailed to the registered participants before the program date.
Cost: Free for NJAPA Member Firms/$25 for Non-Members
Please email the registration form found here to the NJAPA office at Staceyl@njapa.com